Subject: Building PC plugins
From: [email-masked] (robert hood)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 06:34:03 -0700 (PDT)

Has anybody had any *good* experience building PC-based LW plugins (32-bit
DLLs) with anything other than Microsoft Visual C++ 2.x?  I've got Borland
C++ 4.02, but it doesn't build 32-bit DLLs that LightWave can digest.

I also have Microsoft Visual C++ 2.2, but I don't have an operating system
the run it under (i.e., Windows NT).

Is either DJGPP or EMX (GNU-based compilers) mature enough to accomplish
this task?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,                      |||
Bob                         ^(===)^
-------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------------------
Bob Hood            | Bureaucracy destroys initiative.  There is little that
                    | bureaucrats hate more than innovation, especially
Work: 303-730-1324  | innovation that produces better results than the old
Home: 303-980-8392  | routines.  Improvements always make those at the top
[email-masked]    | of the heap look inept.  Who enjoys appearing inept?
[email-masked]      |                               - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
[email-masked] (robert hood) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]